Financial Professionals present individuals and business owners with programs designed to make dreams a reality. This is done by analyzing every aspect of a client's finances including income, assets, tax management, and more. Together we identify strengths, weaknesses, and most importantly, goals. From this, a detailed plan is designed with action steps that will outline how finances can best be managed. Unlike stockbrokers or accountants who concentrate on specific aspects of a person's finances, Financial Professionals collaborate with clients on the whole picture, where the money goes and why.
Sound risk management focuses on protecting your family and business against the risks that can undermine years of hard work. Strategies can be designed and implemented to protect your assets from the financial impact of unexpected losses. A benefits analysis will integrate current benefits with already existing programs.
Asset allocation is an investment strategy that spreads investments over a number of asset types. There is no single asset allocation model to fit every investor, or for every stage of an individuals life. As with any investment strategy, asset allocation does not guarantee positive results. Loss, including loss of principal, may occur. The asset allocation decision is a highly personalized one, and involves carefully answering important questions :
- Investment Goals - What are you investing for?
- Time Horizon - When will the money be needed?
- Liquidity - How quickly do you need to turn your investment into cash?
- Risk Tolerance - How comfortable are you with the market's ups and downs?
- Tax Impact - How will the investment impact your taxes?
- Economic Conditions - How does inflation, interest rates and the state of the economy affect your investment?
- International Exposure - How comfortable are you investing in foreign markets?
Individual Products and Services
- Mutual Funds*
- Stocks and Bonds*
- Separately Managed Accounts*
- Fee Based Planning*
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Financial Strategies
- Estate Planning*
- College Planning
- Employee Benefits
- Business Insurance Planning
- Qualified Retirement Plans
- Deferred Compensation
- Benefit Coordination