Oregon Public Employees Retirement System
The PERS program continues its evolution to regain it solvency. The changes that have taken place, as well as future changes, make it very challenging for its members to make the right choices.
Yet this is one of the most important decisions their lives.
Fenton Wangler Financial provides guidance and a comprehensive knowledge of PERS. We integrate financial planning with a comprehensive analysis of the 13 options. All of this combines to determine which option is right for you and your heirs.
For members considering retirement we can help you answer questions like:
- Is the PERS program financially sound?
- How does the IAP program differ from OPERS?
- How will I budget for retirement with possible benefit reductions?
- Which of the 13 options is best for me?
- Can I change my decision at a later date?
- How will I pay for Health Insurance?
- How to choose the best Social Security option?
It is important now more than ever to carefully consider all options available before choosing a retirement election on the money you've worked so hard for.
Contact a representative soon for more information or to schedule an individual consultation to see how these changes may affect you personally and to review options available to you, inside and outside of the PERS program.
Phone us at (503) 255-3898.
Source: PERS website